feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 13, 2008

Must be a Mental Handicap Part 3.

This is part three of the Mental Handicap series, see part one here and part two here.

I need to start carrying around a cheap digital camera to start capturing all the idiots that like to abuse handicap parking spaces. This guy today was an idiot on multiple levels. Here's the thing, I was leaving Wal-Mart today after picking up the necessities (Smirnoff, Jäger, Captain Morgan, Batteries, Cat Food, and Full Throttle) and as I'm pushing my cart out, I see a car coming at me, usually not a problem because I'm in a parking lot, but the problem is that our local Wal-Marts parking lot looks like this:



And I was walking up aisle 4, which means cars should be coming from behind me, not in front of me. So as I'm walking and thinking, wait a second, I'm not drunk yet, this doesnt seem right. Then watching this specimen of human evolution try and park in the handicap spot that is very clearly designed for someone coming from another direction, I wanted to yell at him but decided against it. All the while, he was going back and forth until eventually he was able to pull it off.

The icing on the cake was when just like in Part 1, we see a fully healthy 20 something year old guy emerge from the car and start to walk in. Honestly, he took more time to fight his way into an illegal spot, than had he gone the right direction and took a normal spot, for petes sake it's 10pm on a Friday night, not many people are taking up the parking spots at Wal-Mart.

So, am I a magnet for stupid people? or are there really THAT many dumb people in the world?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There really are THAT many dumb people in the world.

Anonymous said...

Funny thing, I thought this article was going to be about McCain, who apparently collects disability from the military. That said, I wouldn't worry about something like this; everyone has their bad days, and this might be his. Get mad about other things first, or, if you must, the type of guy who habitually does this.